Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Featured Ribbon Projects!

Wow, so many amazing entries and here are few ways to use ribbon that stood out to me.

How could you not love this adorable ruffle on Tara Bilbao's uber cute card!






This beautiful card has so much more to it, please check it out on Peri's blog !



Love the ribbon flag atop Bobbi's castle!





Love Jeri M's adorable little chopper with the flying sign!



Love all the ribbon detail on this stunning layout by Ronda V .


I really likes this perfect bow with the metal embellie by Chris Olsen


Please grab your blinkie from the side and thanks to everyone who played, it was a pleasure!
Make sure you pop in tomorrow for this weeks challenge!

11 comments:

  1. Very cool, thanks! And wow, there were some amazing ribbon projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creations. Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies on being featured! Your projects are gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! these are fantastic! i love the little castle - TOO flippin' cute!! :)

    congrats, crafty ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise!! Thank you so much for choosing my card to be featured. It's a great honor to be in such talented company!! Congratulations everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am so very honored to have been featured!! Thank you so much!!

    Ladies, your projects are truly inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh! Thank you! I'm so happy that you liked my project so much. My blog will wear the blinkie with pride!

    Well done to everyone else, too - your projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all AMAZING projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great showcase of "Love" ya'll did an outstanding job! okay, so I'm a litle partial to Tayla and the helicopter(LOL) but I love them all.

    Angela
    SewManyCards.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everyone last one of these! Great job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete