Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Challenge # 45 - Use a photo on your card!

Happy Wednesday! Time for another Little Red Wagon challenge and this week it is my turn to set the theme.

I've decided to go with an idea I saw on a blog (not sure where now) a few years ago and am just now getting around to trying, and that is to use a photo on your card.

I often take pictures of the garden but don't know what to do with them all, so I used a few to create these cards:






I've simply embellished the photo with some coordinating ric rac and added the sentiment to make thank you cards but I think you could adapt them to any occasion.

I hope I've inspired you to use your photos on your card creations. Please link up and show us your cards! We love to see what you create! Be sure to stop by and see all the other terrific cards too!



5 comments:

  1. Totally love this challenge Rosanne! And beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge Rosanne! I love your cards!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted my card for this week's challenge. Enjoying each and every challenge certainly makes one think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are so beautiful! Were they taken in your own garden? Thanks for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy I found your blog - I love it! Beautiful photos! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete