Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Challenge #352 Christmas in July


Happy Wednesday!
Sandy here and I am hosting this week's challenge and the theme is "Christmas in July!"  Anything goes here - tags, bags, cards! I give a lot of gift cards for the holidays and my project is a gift card holder.  I had an "Ah Ha!" moment that Christmas will be here before we know it!  I'm am never ready and I thought I'd get a head start this year.  (That's what I always say!!)

    

Post your projects by clicking on the link button below.  You have until next Tuesday to post your projects.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!







8 comments:

  1. What an adorable project!! I just love this idea!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Fun papers and fun idea for a gift card holder which we definitely need during the holidays!
    Sherrrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Sandy! What a cute gift card holder! That Santa from MFT is still my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute and fun!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the opportunity to enter your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, what a fun gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete